Christopher G. King
With 15+ years of experience, Attorney Christopher King is an accomplished, experienced medical malpractice lawyer who serves clients throughout New Mexico. Earlier in his career, Attorney King spend more than a decade representing physicians, hospitals, and common carriers. With experience on both sides of a courtroom on behalf of both plaintiff and defendant clients, he has unique insight into complex personal injury cases.
Having stood on both sides of the courtroom, Chris understands the weight behind his legal practice. He fully realizes that his work can decide whether his clients spend the rest of their lives struggling to cover medical costs or if they will have their needs met by the law. That’s why he sees the relationship between lawyer and client as a sacred trust—clients put a great deal of faith in him, and Chris fights relentlessly to reward that faith
- Named to the Texas Super Lawyers® List (2012-2014)
- Named to the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ List (2009-2011)
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, B.A. – 1993
- Texas A&M University, M.A. – 1996
- State Bar of Texas & New Mexico
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
Associations & Memberships
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
To learn more about his practice, please learn more about his qualifications below. If you would like to see how he can help with your personal case, give our firm call at (505) 395-5575.